CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Dejunking

Dejunking is something that has been a challenge for me in the past.

This time around it is challenging but at the same time encouraging and the success is a wonderful feeling, of less and enjoyment of more space ;.)

I have learned that you need to bag it, remove it from the home and have someone else drop it off so you will not have the desire to look into the bag and take something out and bring it home again.

So this is what I have done, I have bagged the items have had my husband place the bags into the car and deliver them to the destination for others.

It has worked very well. I have also shared this challenge with a friend of mine that loves to organize, with a capital O. She says that it makes her fingers itch when she hears of others needing to get "Organized".

SO with her enthusiasm I'm going forward with a box a day and seeing lots of items gone ;.)

My goal is to be accomplished with this large task and working on crafts by June with space to spare.

Keep encouraging me on my goal.

;.)

3 comments:

Anonymous

Yeah!! So proud of you! Get rid of it and don't look back! Love you! Wish I was there so I could help. Miss you.

Grammie Star Wars

If you were here it would get done even faster ;.)

Miss you too xoxo

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home

I'm working on dejunking too. It's a very difficult process for me! I get too attached to things.

Post a Comment