CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Going Home From Rocklin to Fremont

As I packed all morning and tried to get all of the laundry up to date for the family and linens cleaned and folded for Gramma Cullumber to come and stay. I tried very hard not to think of my time coming to a close with the family.

When you go and visit for a day trip you always know it is a short visit. When your day trip turns into a 12 day stay, you settle right in and try to become a part of your environment.

So when the barbecue was canceled on Labor Day due to and ER visit for Stefanie we just stepped right in and figured out what needed to be done and did the job.

Job, well that is not a good word at all. It was all love and just fun and enjoyment. Oh, yes it was tiring and there was some worrying, but it was still lots of fun!

You are blessed with seeing your children and the growth they have with their spouse and family. You get to see your son in action of caring for his family and loving his wife your daughter. ( It is hard for me to call my new son's - son in law's so I don't )

You learn that your husband truly loves you unconditionally when you scream during a movie and your son gives you a look of "REALLY" and you try to keep your screams to a bare minimum ;.)

Watching and listening seeing the love is part of the great blessings of being a parent to your children.

When Stefanie said she was feeling better and that was her way of trying to tell me I needed to let her get back to her home jobs. I knew she was ready to move forward with Gramma Cullumbers visit.

So I kept packing and just kept very busy, hugging our grandbabies longer and just playing Mallory Zoo with Rainbow Dash Mom and Baby Rainbow Dash. Lots of memories lots of fun lots of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment