CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Women's R.S. Conference

Relief Society Conference. . . I know you all love this meeting, maybe it is the weather, but I just did not get what was there.

Sorry, I have lots on my plate with Primary and R.S. is the last thing I want to think about or even attend a meeting.

President Monson had a beautiful message to me about how we need to remember that we are each a daughter of Heavenly Father. That he knows each one of us and that we need to think about just being ourselves and stop trying to be someone we are not. Well. . . that is what I got from his talk.

President Monson looked tired though. This next weekend we will be fed by the Prophet and Apostles. We will be reminded of the great love they have of our Savior, Jesus Christ and reminding us of their testimonies of Joseph Smith and the knowledge they know that Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are one in purpose. That we are greatly blessed having this knowledge of them all.

I need to look at President Monson talk again he quoted Mother Theresa,
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ( modern technology is fabulous, I just went to his talk and found the quote, it is amazing in these latter-days )

This quote, I would like to have printed on vinyl and place it on a ceramic tile and display it at school. That would be a good gesture to do, to remind each of us to love one another.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Really? You didn't love it? I thought it was amazing. Just what I needed to hear. Our teacher in RS today tied in a bunch of stuff from the meeting and it was awesome.

Do you LOVE blogging? Glad you're doing it!! Miss you like crazy!

Post a Comment