CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

For the Past Two Days We have Sat At the Prophets Feet

General Conference is the time that you can either sit at your computer, attend at your building and watch it on satellite, or if you have BYU channel you can watch it at home.

Watching GC at home is good, you can stay in your PJ as long as you want. You can get comfortable and try not to fall asleep. You could also take notes and use your DVR and rewind to catch what you missed while taking notes.

For some reason when I attend RS conference session I just was not in the mood to be there and I did not enjoy the first two talks, but enjoyed the last two talks.

The same thing began again with GC I just did not get into the first two talks, which is just ridiculous since President Monson was first, but the rest of conference, was just what I needed.

I needed to be reminded that I need to show my "Gratitude". What a wonderful reminder. I was reminded that living at this time is "Wonderful" we are living at a time with trials but there are so many other wonderful things going on.

I was reminded that I am not expected to do it all at the same time. That I take just little steps and grow into the work that needs to be accomplished.

I prayed before GC and asked that I may be touched to know of the things that Heavenly Father wanted me to know. That in its self has made the biggest difference with my visit at the Prophets Feet these past two days.

1 comments:

Anonymous

It was incredible. Glad you FINALLY got into it! Missed you SO much today!

Post a Comment