CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feelings

I must admit the past post I stole from another blogger.

What a talent another blogger had to send it to them. After reading the 13 Articles of Faith in the modern life of a Latter-day Saint, it made we think of why others think we are different.

We have a language of our own, we love life when things are falling apart, we love to serve and leave what needs to be done in our homes for later. These are just a few to mention.

I am thankful to be a latter-day saint. I'm thankful for my husband that has loved me and supported me in all things. I'm thankful for our children and for their spouses. I'm thankful for our grandbabies and the wonderful rising generation that they all are.

Life is good in 2010. If you try to live close to the Lord he will help you over the challenges of the world. That is what the real world had not figured out just yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous

It's true!

I saw those articles of faith on someone's blog today. They crack me up. Love the pyramid scheme part.

Sara

Hi Auntie Susan!
Thanks for always leaving cute comments on our blog!
How are you doing??
I know, I should post a picture of my big belly:) Just to warn you, its not going to be pretty!!

Post a Comment